FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mass PM or mail too all users

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caravelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote caravelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mass PM or mail too all users
    Posted: 24 Mar 2009 at 1:19pm
is it possible to install this kind of software

so i could sent out to all users in the same time ?

the reason is we wanna clean out in the forum and if they dont get back to us the they will be removed from forum.

Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 3:13pm
I am afraid this is not something I would be interested in building.

There seems little point in deleting members from your forum (I assume to save database space) if your then going to add hundreds or thousands of Private Messages to the database.
caravelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote caravelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 7:15am
hmm ok ty
then we just have to start deleting :)
MrTWS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrTWS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 8:29am
This sometimes (well probably often will happen)
Another suggestion is perhaps to create a new forum category and name it something like DELINQUENT USERS and then all those members who never seem to come back, reduce their permissions so they can only access that forum

Then lock the topic and make a general announcement that they have been directed to this topic because they have never returned for so long

Something along that line perhaps
caravelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote caravelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 9:22am
think we just see who hasent been in here for like 2 years and just deleting them and if they want back then they do it as a new member.
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 3:20pm
Can I ask why your deleting old members?

Personally I've just ignored them on my own forums.
Though I did remove them in the begining, but that was because I used Access (which is terrible for sites).
pigking_05pdh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pigking_05pdh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 11:14pm
Error when use Batch member delete tool in admin control panel for to many member :(( . how to fix it . :((
And ... this modification ! In don't see Mass mail for member or group member mod in wwf 9.x . Why ? If I want to send an email to all member (or a group member) , what I can do ? hix . If you have mass mail mod for wwf9.x , please share . I think it's necessary for admin .
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 1:20pm
If you are having problems with Web Wiz Forums you should post on the Web Wiz Guide support forum.

If you are having problems with one of my modifications then this forum is the best place to post.

As far as I am aware there is no modification available to send mass emails to Web Wiz Forums members, how ever the Web Wiz NewsPad was built as a standalone mass mailing app and also as an addition to Web Wiz Forums. If you wish to send mass emails to your members then I would recommend using Web Wiz NewsPad.
pigking_05pdh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pigking_05pdh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 7:53am
Hixx. I have a web wiz forum , and , how to use web wiz newspad to mass mail in web wiz forum :(( . I cant see any guide in WW Guide support forum :(
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 3:09pm
Questions regarding Web Wiz Guide software should be asked on their official forums, as I am unable to help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic