FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sidebar modifications

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
queensah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote queensah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sidebar modifications
    Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 3:57pm
I have had a look at your sidebar modifications and I am not sure if this is the right thing for me. I want to creat small tables at the side of my forum that I can put small pictures and text in to draw members to other parts of the site. Your modification appears to just be for links within the forum. Is this the case? love this site by the I shall be a regular visitor as I modify my forums. Well done!
Queensah
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 8:00pm

The SideBar Navigation modification is designed to be a complete links solution for people who are not comfortable editing or familar with HTML.

If you are comfortable with HTML, we have a very basic tutorial on how you can add your Links on Left-Hand Side. Hopefully this will help you create your own.

yolanda88 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Quote yolanda88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 9:43am
Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic