Topic ClosedWeb Wiz Forum Modifications For V10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Web Wiz Forum Modifications For V10
    Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:53pm

Just to let everyone know why I seem to be a bit slow on upgrading my modifications to Web Wiz Forums V10.

I am currently in the process of moving my websites to a new web host, unfortunately V10 came out just after I had started the migration progress.

Once the move is complete, I will begin upgrading my mods to the latest version of Web Wiz Forums.

Once the current mods have been upgraded, I will be looking into new modifications I can create to take advantage of the new features of the latest forum.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for either new modifications or additional features for current ones, please do let me know.

Thank you for your patience.
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm

Just an update on the progress of upgrading my modifications.

I am very sorry for the extremely slow response, how ever as I mentioned before Web Wiz Forums V10 came at a very bad time for me as not only was I migrating to a new web host, various other things have happened in my personal life (nothing bad, but time consuming) which has taken a lot of my time and focus.

How ever most of these issues are now out of the way and I am beginning the upgrade of my modifications, with the most popular mod first. The upgrade will take some time to optimise the mods for V10 and to take advantage of the new features provided.

Again, Thank you for your patience.

Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 3:44pm

Both Who Visited Today and Latest Topics modifications have now been upgraded for V10.x

You can down load them from the respective pages.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic