FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

soundcloud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
numanme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: soundcloud
    Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 8:26pm

I remember mentioning soundcloud.com webwiz forum and you saying you might do this for your site did you ever get it working

Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 9:46am
Hi, sorry for the late response.

I haven't had chance to look at this properly yet, but the brief look is not good.
The ideal solution would be to allow use of the "Wordpress Code" when sharing the song, however the link in this code leads to an API page and I am unsure how this works.

I will let you know when I've had a proper look at how wordpress works with Soundcloud.

numanme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 7:51pm
thanks for looking
numanme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 7:51pm
would love to get this working
numanme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 7:52pm
would this help

http://blog.cloud.com/2009/07/28/cloud-p-in-forums-5-step-guide-for-cloud-bb-code/ - http://blog.soundcloud.com/2009/07/28/soundcloud-player-in-forums-5-step-guide-for-soundcloud-bb-code/

Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 8:10pm
Yeah, on initial impressions that looks like it's exactly what I'm after.

Not sure when I'll have time to look into it properly but I should beable to build some BBCodes out of that. Hoping to work on it this coming weekend, but don't hold me to that. Wink
numanme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 8:58pm
thanks Scotty32Thumbs Up
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 9:23pm
Hi, I have updated the Multi Media Functions mod to include Soundcloud and seems to work fine for songs in my testing.

You can download it on the Multi Media Functions page, make sure you select version 3 of the mod.

Before you install the mod, make sure you create a back-up of your forum files, in case you wish to revert back.

To use Soundcloud, simply add the following code, changing the URL for the page of the song you want to embed:
[soundcound]https://soundcloud.com/flume/holdin-on[/soundcound]

Let me know how it works for you and any suggestions. I will be adding some more options, such as enabling and disabling the different BB Codes.

numanme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote numanme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 9:54pm
thanks mate working and its cool, I had to change this
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/flume/holdin-on[/soundcloud]

and put the l in soundcloud
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 10:00pm
Thanks, didn't see that. You'll have to change it in the BBCodes.asp file as well until I can update the mods files
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic