FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Control Panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Underground View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Underground Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Control Panel
    Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 2:08am
Hello! I wonder if you can put the control panel access to other groups without the groupadministrator. The version of my forum is only 9 I think. Thanks in advance.

Hugs
Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 7:51pm

I'm sorry, I dont understand what you mean.

Can you explain in more detail what you are after?
Underground View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Underground Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 3:59am

No problem. What would you like to know. How could I include the control panel of the forum to another group if the group of administrador.This is the photo control panel. In the case give access to other peopl of another group. For example, the group has access to the admin panel, where you can make forums, sub fórun and create groups, but unfortunately the only group that can. I wonder how this would give access to the memberof the group moderator for example. Here is a picture of the control panel.
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4329/painelcontrol.jpg

Matt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 11:09am
It is hard coded into the forum that only the Administrator group has access to the control panel.

To give access to another group would mean a LOT of work altering all of the "admin_*.asp" files to include another group.

Is there a reason you cannot put all the members you want to have access to the admin control panel Administrators?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic